Make your business visible on the World Wide Web and watch it grow.
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed on the Internet.
Designfort ensures that our top-notch hosting services provide the best visibility in terms of organic searches and SEO rankings that will be instrumental in boosting brand awareness and sales conversion.
At Designfort, our hosting services you following benefits:
- Your server resources are not shared: When you choose a dedicated hosting provider, you get the full resources of a single server. You don’t need to worry about other websites clogging up the server’s CPU and RAM. With a dedicated server, you can be sure that bad scripts running on another website or spikes in bandwidth usage won’t slow your server down.
- You get enhanced performance and security: Choosing a dedicated hosting provider guarantees maximum uptime for your website. Shared hosting is often best for websites with low to medium traffic. If your website receives a lot of traffic, though, dedicated servers provide more stability and reliability than shared hosting.
- You get improved Flexibility: A dedicated server allows a client the flexibility of customizing the server to the client's unique needs for CPU, RAM, disk space and software. With shared hosting, a customer is limited to the applications, software and operating environment already loaded on the server. They may either offer software a client doesn’t need or lack things that they do.
- You get a unique IP address: Each server has its own unique IP address. With shared hosting, that means that you are also sharing an IP address with multiple other websites. If one of your neighbours is a spam site or a malicious website, this could mean having your websites’ rank pushed down.
- There will be no overhead for purchasing or maintaining equipment: If a company needs a dedicated server, but doesn’t have the time or resources to manage a server themselves, dedicated hosting is a low-cost way to access the resources of a full server. A dedicated hosting provider handles the cost of building and maintaining server equipment, reducing the overhead for a business purchasing server space, and improving their return on investment.